You might have encountered problems if you’ve used WPML or Polylang for providing multilingual content in your WordPress site. Next time, try Weglot. It’s a SAAS translation service founded by Augustin Prot and Rémy Berda. It enables you to translate your WP site in minutes without doing any coding.
After installing the plugin and creating your account, just enter your API key and choose original and destination languages. You can also edit appearance of the language switch buttons in seconds.
Your site is now multilingual-ready and you can easily edit content of any language.
Install Weglot Translate and see how easy it is to use
Weglot Translate is free for small websites (under 2000 words) with one translation language. Watch video tutorial of installation (youtube)
Follows best practices
Again something that we love to hear, best practices. Seeing our clients struggle with cluttered, performance-killing multilingual plugins is not something we look forward to. Here’s how Weglot can help you:
- Compatible with any theme or plugin
- Content oriented-translating
- You do not need to search for translations files (.po) or any other WordPress source files
- Translations constantly displayed in real-time
- Optimized SEO utilizing Google’s best practices